Last updated on August 12th, 2022 at 12:56 pm
In addition, we will discuss how to Create Custom Reports in Family Tree Maker software. If you want to Create your Reports or need any help, please call on our toll-free number +1-888-299-3207.
Family Tree Maker has many default reports, but when a user wants to get a report with burial records or reports for the dead person with cemetery information. They should always use custom reports in Family Tree Maker.
Before creating these Custom Reports in Family Tree Maker, you must ensure you have enough information about the person saved in your tree. For example, you want to create a report for ten people or all dead people. You need to put the date a person was born, and the deceased person was dead and buried in the description box. You should put detailed information. When you have detailed information on your FTM, your report will also have pertinent information.
Please follow the steps below for a Custom report in Family tree Maker
- Open your Family tree maker software.
- Select a tree that you want to work with.
- Click on Publish
- Please select person reports. You can find custom reports in the person report tab.
- You can put a name for your report.
- Next thing, you need to click on “Items to include.”
Note: “Items to include” gives you the option to access customer information so you can add what you want in your Custom Reports in Family Tree Maker.
You can add all the facts you want to add to your Custom Reports in Family Tree Maker.
Follow These Steps:-
- In this step, you need to select the person for the report. Next, you need to click on “selected individuals”. Finally, you will have a window where you can filter individuals.
- Click on “Äll Facts”. In search where you need to choose the burial facts and description field. As I said at the start, ensure you have the correct information in the description so your report will look good. Select “contains” in the next step, choose the cemetery and click on okay. It will display all individual who was buried in this cemetery.
- Where does Family Tree Maker save reports?
It saves in the FTM folder and can be accessed within FTM publish space.
- How to Print a report in family tree maker?
Once you generate a report, there is a print button on the top right corner. Click the print button to print your report.
Here is the new blog for Family Tree Maker software users – Color Coding in family tree maker
If you need assistance with Custom Reports in Family Tree Maker, you can try to contact MacKiev or our support line so you can get help. We are excellent support, and we charge for our services. So please chat or call our Family Tree Maker Experts at +1-888-299-3207.