Here in this blog, you can learn to update FTM 2019. It is good to keep your FTM up to date. If your Genealogy software is not up to date, you may face some issues. Please know this is a free update sent by MacKiev to all users.
- FTM is freezing up while entering data.
- I am not syncing with ancestry.
- Software closes by itself.
- Not able to sign in to ancestry.
- Not able to sign in to FamilySearch.
Multiple Ways To Upgrade FTM 2019 Version 24.0.1
Software MacKiev sent an email to all family tree maker 2019 users on the FTM mailing list. If you have a download link, you can download the updater by following the instructions below. If you do not have an email in your email address, you can follow the instruction below to update the family tree maker.
Update FTM 2019 in simple steps below:-
- Open Family Tree Maker 2019 and click on help.
- Please click on Check for Updates and Upgrades.
- If an update is available, you will see it in the next window.
- Here you can download the file.
- The file name should be FTM2019Updater01.exe
- Open the family tree maker 2019 update file and run it.
- The following window would ask you if you took it back. Click on “Yes, Backups mode.”
- As soon as you click on “Yes, Backups mode,” you will get easy instructions to follow.
- Click on update and following windows, click on install, and then finish.
- This is all you will need to do to update family tree maker 2019 version 24.0.1.
Note:- This update will fix the orange weather report if you are getting on FTM 2019. This update is only for returning users. If you are using an older version family tree maker, you can upgrade family tree maker software for mac and windows.
Answer:- Yes, You can upgrade.
Answer:- You can download a soft copy of it.
Answer:- Operating system Windows 7 or later version with 900 MB disk space. macOS Yosemite (10.10) and later with 900 MB disk space.
Answer:- You will need to go to the Family Tree Maker 2019 replacement center.
Answer:- No, you will need to pay a minimal amount to upgrade. You can go to MacKiev Live chat to see if they can give you a free upgrade.
Answer:- It is a unique feature to color one side of the family. You can learn more about Rich color coding by clicking here.
If you have any questions related to updates or if you are facing issues. Please get in touch with Family Tree Maker Support Team. We will help you get this update. Please know that we do not charge for updates, but we charge for our technician service.