Last updated on September 27th, 2022 at 08:19 am
Are you looking forward to some easy method to be able to Renaming a tree in Family Tree Maker Program? Then you should be glad that you are on the site as here you will be provided with the exact solution. You just need to read along with this blog and follow the steps as you are guided.
Renaming A Tree In Family Tree Maker:
- First of all, you need to go and give a click on the ‘New Tree’ tab by selecting it from the plan workspace area.
- Then in the lower-left corner of the current page. You will need to click on ‘Open a Tree’ box option and then highlight the tree that you would like to rename.
- Now you will have to give a click on the ‘Options’ button and after that go to click on the ‘Rename Tree’ that you will see in the drop-down menu bar.
- Next on the displayed page. You need to enter the new name of your tree in the fields provided then give a click on the OK button.
- You will now see that in the ‘Open a tree’ option the new name of your tree will be displayed.
Please Follow The Steps Below :-
- Please click on the ‘Plan’ button which is on the main toolbar.
- Hightlight the tree you like to rename by going to tree section
- Please click on the ‘Options’ tab and then go to choose the ‘Rename Tree’ option from the list provided.
- Here you can change or rename a family tree maker. Please make sure to write it down on paper so you will not forge the name you will put for trees.
This is how you can Renaming a Tree in Family Tree Maker Program. We hope that you find success as you are provided with solutions that are relevant and accurate. So now there is no need to delay whenever you have any queries or issues that are related. You can feel free to contact Family Tree maker Support Live Chat. One of our technician will help you on the same call.
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.