Simple steps to rename a tree in Family Tree Maker. Are you looking forward to some easy method to be able to Rename a tree in Family Tree Maker Program? Then you should be glad that you are on the site as here you will be provided with the exact solution. You just need to read along with this blog and follow Both steps as you are guided.
Renaming A Tree In Family Tree Maker:
- First of all, you need to go and click on the ‘New Tree’ tab by selecting it from the plan workspace area.
- Then, in the lower-left corner of the current page. You will need to click on the ‘Open a Tree’ box option and then highlight the tree that you would like to rename.
- Now, you will have to click on the ‘Options’ button, and after that, go to click on the ‘Rename Tree’ that you will see in the drop-down menu bar.
- Next, on the displayed page. You need to enter the new name of your tree in the fields provided, then click on the OK button.
- You will now see that in the ‘Open a tree’ option, the new name of your tree will be displayed.
Please Follow The Steps Below:-
- Please click on the ‘Plan’ button, which is on the main toolbar.
- Highlight the tree you like to rename by going to the tree section
- Please click on the ‘Options’ tab and then go to choose the ‘Rename Tree’ option from the list provided.
- Here, you can change or rename a family tree maker. Please make sure to write it down on paper so you will not forge the name you will put for trees.
This is how you can Rename a Tree in the Family Tree Maker Program. We hope that you find success as you are provided with solutions that are relevant and accurate. So now there is no need to delay whenever you have any queries or issues that are related. You can feel free to contact Family Tree maker Support Live Chat. One of our technicians will help you on the same call.
Some More Simple Steps To Rename A Tree In Family Tree Maker
One common task users often need to perform is renaming a tree within the software. Whether you’ve made a mistake in the name, want to create a new version of your tree, or simply prefer a different name, Family Tree Maker makes it easy to rename your family tree.
Step 1: Open Family Tree Maker
First, ensure that you have Family Tree Maker installed on your computer and open the program.
Step 2: Select Your Tree
From the home screen, you’ll see a list of your family trees. Click on the tree you want to rename to select it. This will highlight the tree and display its information on the right-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Access Tree Settings
In the right-hand pane, you’ll see various details about your selected tree. To rename it, click on the “Tree Settings” option. This will open a new window with additional tree options.
Step 4: Rename Your Tree
Within the Tree Settings window, you can edit the name of your family tree. Click on the current tree name, delete it, and type in the new name you desire.
Step 5: Save Changes
After renaming your tree, make sure to save your changes. You can do this by clicking the “Save” or “OK” button within the Tree Settings window.
Step 6: Confirm the Change
Return to the main screen of Family Tree Maker to ensure that the tree has been successfully renamed. You should see the updated name displayed in your list of family trees.
And that’s it! Renaming a tree in Family Tree Maker is a straightforward process that allows you to keep your family history research organized and easily accessible. Whether you’re correcting a mistake or simply giving your tree a new identity, these steps will help you accomplish the task effortlessly.
In conclusion, Family Tree Maker offers users a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features to make genealogy research easier. Renaming your family tree is just one of the many customization options available within the software, helping you maintain accurate records of your family’s history.