In Addition, we will discuss How to Transfer FTM 2019 to a new computer. If you use more than one device for the program, Mackie has the family pack option for multiple devices.
Back up your family tree maker
This is recommended to all Family Tree Maker users. If you are moving your FTM from one to another computer. Please take a full backup of your data and Family Tree Maker. The user should keep the data back up on an external device. If you do not know, how to back up for your FTM files then call us. We will get it done for you.
Transfer FTM 2019 to a new computer
- Firstly, you need a family pack license to use the Family Tree Maker 2019 on multiple computers. You can use the Family Pack license for up to 3 devices.
- You can use a family pack license on either windows or mac pc. Since the Transfer, FTM 2019 offers Tree Vault service, so by creating up to 3 accounts. You can back up the same tree on this online backup account and also use FTM Connect on 3 handheld devices.
- To install the family pack on the other devices is easy. Browse through your email and find the download link, in case of the online version of FTM 2019, and copy the download link and open it. On the other device Let us say, if the other computer is in the basement or upstairs you can forward the same email to another device to download the copy.
- In the case of, the email which contains the download link which you mistakenly delete it, and somehow you lost it. Even then you need not to panic Mackiev.com offers you to download the copy from the upgrade center.
- Simply, search for the FTM2019 upgrade center on the web search using your browser. You get the link to click on and input your information to download the copy.
- Once you download the program successfully. You can restore the tree from the Tree Vault or copy the tree backup on a media drive and import the backup file to the new or the other machine.
Quick Read:- Terms & Conditions | Family Tree Maker Support