Sharing your ancestry tree
- On Ancestry website, tap Tree tab and select a tree.
- on your Tree, tap the Tree name menu in the upper left corner and select Sharing.
- To enter the beneficiary’s email address, click Email. if you have just their username, click Username.
- The welcome will be conveyed by means of email whether you enter the beneficiary’s email address or username.
- Enter the beneficiary’s email address or username into the field.
- Add multiple email address or user name.
- You can choose which job you need the individual to have. So they will have limited access to your tree.
Here is what all information, you will be Sharing your ancestry tree with someone.
- Guests will view and add remarks to a family tree. Visitors can’t consequently see living individuals.
- Contributors will view and include remarks. photographs and stories to a family tree. They will not evacuate content or alter existing tree substance, and they can’t consequently see living individuals.
- Editors can view and include individuals, records, remarks, photographs, and stories to a family tree. They can likewise evacuate and alter existing substance. Editors can naturally see living individuals.
- please click Include an individual message field on the privilege to include a message.
- To send the welcome, click Send Invites.
- Beneficiary will get an email with the subject “Come see our family tree on Ancestry.” If they have an Ancestry account and are signed in to it, the connection in the welcome will take them to your tree. if person does not have an account with ancestry then will need to create an account.
- Once your welcome has been acknowledged. your tree will show up on the Trees drop-down menu in the beneficiary’s record.
This is all for our blog “Sharing your ancestry tree“. Then You should chat Family Tree Maker Experts.
You should also read our blog – How to reset Family Tree Maker 2017 to default?