In this article, we have discussed Fixing Page or Button Problems on Ancestry. If you need any help, please Live chat with our FTM Experts. Well, you should know that it is a common thing to face issues with the Ancestry browser, as other users also come across the same errors when they work on their genealogy research. Therefore, if you are one of those users, then you will be overwhelmed to know that you have found just the blog you’re looking for. Hence, you should read along until you reach the end of this page.
Fixing Page or Button Problems on Ancestry
- A broken or missing button
- Pages that are not saving
- Page errors, including third-party storage error messages
- Missing tabs
- Unknown problems
- Pages not available temporarily
- Difficulty staying logged in
- Facing issues accessing records, you should see
- Documents or images not displaying and much more
IMPORTANT: Make sure that after every step, you check if the problem persists. If so, then you should move to the next step.
If you are facing any such problem mentioned here, then you can follow the instructions below to resolve the issues:
- You must first make sure that you are using a recommended browser. Hence, if you are using a computer, then this means that Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Furthermore, if you are using a phone or tablet, then it would be Safari (for iPhones and iPads) or Google Chrome (iPhones, iPads and Androids).
- Next, in the recommended browser, you will need to clear your cache and cookies. After you have cleared it, you should close the browser completely and then open it again.
- After that, you should also disable your browser extensions.
- You then also need to temporarily disable your security software. This is because security software can cause some websites not to load correctly. Therefore, disabling it temporarily will help you to see if this is the main problem or not. Now, when you disable your security software and the issues are resolved, then you should add Ancestry as an exception. If you need any assistance, you can contact the security software company at any time.
Moreover, if you are seeing the 404 error and the above solutions didn’t help to resolve the issue. If you are accessing the page from a list of bookmarks or favourites, you should try and navigate to the page from a different page on the website. So now, if this works out, then you just need to replace your bookmark or favourite with the current page URL. Nevertheless, if this also does not work, then you should submit your feedback about the broken page.
Now, if you still face a problem with your Ancestry and you need further guidance, then you can feel free to contact us at the Family Tree Maker Support Number +1-888-257-3335 at any time. You will then be assisted by the professional team provided immediately, who will look into your case.
Other problems encountered
- Not getting Ancestry emails
- Correcting mistakes in your tree
- Problems with AncestryDNA
- Resetting a forgotten password
- Family Tree Maker problems