Last updated on December 2nd, 2022 at 11:33 pm
If you are willing to adding or changing0 profile photos then must go through this article right away. Here, you will get the simple steps for adding as well as changing the profile photos. So, you are required to move ahead and must reach Ancestry Support for any related help.
The Steps For Adding Or Changing Profile Photos Are As Follows:
- You have to first of all, move to the profile page and then go ahead to the camera icon mentioned at the top left corner there.
- Go to add option and then you have to instantly go to upload a photo.
- Finally, you are require to then go to save option there.
To The People In The Respective Tree, You Need To Follow The Steps As Follows:
- Go to the family tree and then have to choose the person.
- You are require to then wait till the card gets appeared on the device.
- After that, go to the profile image and then choose upload profile picture or just choose update profile image instantly.
- Go to choose files or upload photos and then go to choose files option.
- There, you have to then choose the photo on the computer and then go ahead to open or ok option.
- Write down the details there and then choose done option there.
DNA Text, You Are Suggest To Follow The Steps As Follows:
- Go to the page on the ancestry and then have to choose the DNA tab.
- Choose your DNA results summary and then go to the pink or blue circle instantly.
- You are require to then go to the photo and then choose browse or choose file option.
- There, you need to find the photo on the computer and then choose open or ok option there and then finally, go to upload option.
Have Any Queries?
If still, something is bothering you related to family tree then must reach the professionals for any related queries. You can Visit our Website Family Tree Maker Support or you can call us our Toll free number +1-888-299-3207.