You can easily upload and download family trees on your device. For uploading as well as downloading trees, you need to follow this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for uploading and downloading trees. So, move ahead:
Uploading And Downloading Trees
Download Tree From Ancestry. You Need To Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the page on ancestry.
- Go ahead to the trees tab there.
- You need to choose a tree and then need to go to the tree name.
- You can find it at the top-left corner and then need to choose tree settings.
- You have to go ahead to export the tree, and then the button will start spinning.
- You need to go then to download your GEDCOM file and then need to move to the drop-down menu.
- Choose save as, save target as, or save link as option.
- Finally, you need to select the location and then have to go to the save option instantly.
Also, You Can Easily Upload The Tree To Ancestry By Following The Steps As Follows:
- You need to, first of all, move to choose file or browse.
- Go to the GEDCOM file and then open it.
- You are required to write down the name of the respective tree in the given field.
- For making the tree private, you need to uncheck Make my family tree public.
- Go to the description and then write it down there, and then you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, the new tree will be opened in the Trees tab.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly upload as well as download trees. In case of any issues related to the Family tree, you need to reach out to the team now. So, contact them quickly to get rid of such issues in an instant time, so reach them and get 100% guidelines.