The steps to print family group records are only for FamilySearch and not for other software. If you are a user of FamilySearch, then follow the steps below.
Please follow the easy steps to print family group records below
- Login to the FamilySearch website by going to familysearch Click on sign in.
- Enter your username and password and click on sign in.
- Open the tree you would like to print family group records from.
- Select the person, the person’s family records you like to print.
- Click on the print icon which is on the top right of the page.
- You can print family with sources too, you will have to choose this option before printing the family group records.
Answer – You can reset your username by clicking on Forgot username on the sign-in page. FamilySearch will send you your username in your email.
Answer – You can always reset it by clicking Forgot password.
Answer – That’s okay, you will not have to install it if you do not wish to. Most of the browsers have PDF enabled. If you face issues, then you should try to clear your browser cache and cookies.
If you want, you can always contact our support team to get help for FamilySearch or the family tree maker website. Please note we are not FamilySearch.
Note:- This post is for information purpose only. We are family tree maker support an individual company that provide support for genealogy software like family tree maker. If you have any issue regarding your genealogy software then you can contact us at our toll free number +1-888-299-3207.