Last updated on July 19th, 2022 at 05:11 am
Sharing Ancestry Family Tree
- On the Ancestry website, tap the Tree tab and select a tree.
- On your Tree, tap the Tree name menu in the upper left corner and select Sharing.
- To enter the beneficiary’s email address, click Email. If you have just the username of a person, then click username.
- Enter the beneficiary’s email address or username into the field.
- Add multiple email addresses or usernames.
- You can choose which job you need the individual to have. So they will have limited access to your Tree.
Here is all information. You will be Sharing your Ancestry Tree with someone.
- Guests will view and add remarks to a family tree. However, visitors can’t consequently see living individuals.
- Contributors will view and include remarks, photographs and stories to a family tree. However, they will not evacuate content or alter existing tree substance, and they can’t consequently see living individuals.
- Editors can view and include individuals, records, remarks, photographs, and stories to a family tree. They can likewise evacuate and alter existing information.
- Please click Include an individual message field on the privilege to include a message.
- To send the welcome, click Send Invites.
- The beneficiary will get an email with the subject “Come see our family tree on Ancestry.” If they have an Ancestry account and are signed in to it, the connection in the welcome will take them to your Tree. If a person does not have an account with Ancestry, then they will need to create an account.
- Once your welcome has been acknowledged, your Tree will appear on the Trees drop-down menu in the beneficiary’s record.
This is all for our blog, “Sharing ancestry family tree“. Then You should chat with Family Tree Maker Experts.
Answer:- If you are assigned as editor then yes, you can. A guest or contributor will not be able to download the tree.
Answer:- You can share using the ancestry tree sharing option.