Last updated on May 20th, 2023 at 12:54 am
If you want to Create a family tree on Google Docs then must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for making a family tree on Google Docs. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the professional on the helpline support number +1-888-299-3207 for any related queries with Google Docs.
For Creating A Family Tree on Google Docs, Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You need to, first of all, open the new blank document mentioned in MS word.
- After that, you need to open the MS word and then have to hold down the window and R option mentioned on the keyboard for opening the run command window.
- You have to then write down WinWord and then have to give click on the enter button.
- After that, a new blank document will be opened but only if you are using windows 7 if you are using windows 10 then you need to select a blank template from the templates mentioned there.
- Go to the insert option mentioned from the menu bar and then choose the SmartArt option.
- You need to then choose the template that you are willing to use for your respective Family Tree.
- You can also add more generations if you want and then accordingly, you can add the image of your family members or just give right-click on the box and then have to choose the format shape.
- After that, you need to choose the image and texture option form and then need to select the image that you are willing to insert.
- You can also use lines for connecting and then need to show the relationship if you want.
- Finally, your family tree will be created and if you need it, you can easily share it with family members or friends via a link.
Also, If You Want, You Can Easily Share The Docs Tree By Following The Steps As Follows:
- First of all, you need to open the Google docs and then need give right-click mentioned on the pedigree chart.
- You have to then move ahead to the get link option.
- After that, you will see the option for sharing via general access.
- You have to just choose anyone with the link mentioned in the drop-down.
- You need to then finally, copy the link and then need to share it easily with whom you want to share.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly make a family tree on Google Docs on your device. For any related queries, feel free to reach the experts of Google Docs right away for quick guidelines and solutions. For any help, feel free to call us. Our Family Tree Maker Support Number is +1-888-299-3207.