If you are a Family Tree Maker user and want to Add media in Family Tree Maker, then read this blog. You will learn to add media in simple steps. A user can add a picture, video clip, audio clip, and any type of document.
Note: You will need to save media on your computer. Follow the steps below to save your media.
Saving Media From Email
If you have received media from your family or someone through email, then you will need to save it on your computer. Right-click on the attachment and then click on save. Choose the location on your computer to save the file.
Move media from external hard disk to computer hard disk (camera, flash drive, or hard disk)
Please connect your external hard disk to your PC and then open the folder. Select all the media that you wish to move and then copy them. Now, go to the folder where you want to move. Right-click in the folder and click on the paste to copy your media to your computer.
Now that you have media on your PC let’s learn to Add media in Family Tree Maker.
Add Media In Family Tree Maker Please Follow The Steps Below:-
1. Open Family Tree Maker Software.
2. Click on Media Workspace and then click on Add.
3. You will get three choices. Click on Add New Media. Once you click on add new media, you will get a new window to browse media.
4. Select the folder where you have saved the media on your computer.
5. If you want to add multiple media, then you should select as many as you want to select and then click on open.
6. You will get a message from Family Tree Maker asking where you want to link these media. Please do not uncheck the box displayed in the image below.
7. Please select the category and then click on okay.
That is all you will need to do to add media to the Family Tree Maker. If you have any questions, feel free to get back to us.
Thus, you can easily Add pictures to the Family Tree Maker Program. For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-888-257-3335. You can connect via Live chat with experts via family Tree Maker Support.