Last updated on May 20th, 2023 at 12:55 am
In this blog we have covered Free Update For FTM2019. Software update is essential. It helps in removing and fixing the bugs. Also adds new features to the software and remove the old unwanted features. You do not want to fall behind the time, right?
Version History- Free Update For FTM2019
- Family Tree Maker 2019 launched on September 29th, 2019.
- It was version FTM 2019 ( 24.0 ) Build 230. It was an original release.
- Thereafter, the first update came in November 2019.
- It was version FTM 2019 ( 24.0.1 ) Build 252.
More About Free Update 24.0.1 For FTM2019 :-
Important changes with Ancestry and FamilySearch have imbibed in this update patch for Family Tree Maker 2019.
Failed Sync Issue Fixed: Orange Status turned to Green Status
Earlier, in the original release of FTM 2019, there were undesirable effects of syncing the tree second time after the sync failed with ancestry. This patch update removes the shortfalls of the sync and orange weather status on the sync.
After installing the latest update, this problem has sorted out and you can resume syncing as the weather goes green.
FamilySearch Matches Fixed – After Free Update for FTM2019
In the latest FTM 2019 update, the matching changes happens easily without any obstruction. Earlier, the servers of Family Search were crashing, and the matching changes hindered.
Shortly after this update, FamilySearch will make matching changes on their side. And Family Search works just fine.
- Before new FTM 2019 update, you must be sure of the fact that the Family Tree Maker is on the computer.
- Recommended is to sync the tree to ancestry before you run the new update. Syncing will make sure that while updating the Family Tree Maker, if you encounter any mishap, your tree is safe and secure on the ancestry.
- Manually compact your tree by going into the file menu and then do the manual backup. While backing the tree up, check the box for media and Restore Sync