Last updated on September 17th, 2022 at 01:33 pm
In This Addition we will discuss about Family Tree Maker New Update 24.0.1. Getting the FTM 2019 24.0.1 Updater Family Tree Maker. Need any help you can call us our Family Tree Maker Support Experts.
Version History – Family Tree Maker 2019
In Oct 2019 Version 24.0 (Build 230) – Original version released.
In Nov 2019 Version 24.0.1 (Build 252) – First update released.
About The FTM 2019 24.0.1 Updater
This free update includes the important changes developed together with Ancestry and FamilySearch.
Ancestry – Orange Status:
This update removes the unwanted effects of syncing a second time after a failed sync that prompted to go to orange status for five weeks.
After you install this update, you can resume syncing as though the weather were already green again, even though that will not happen for another few days.
This update provides matching changes to those made by FamilySearch that will help to avoid crushing their servers. After this update, FamilySearch will make matching changes on their side.
Who Should Get This FTM 2019 24.0.1 Updater?
If you use FTM 2019, you need this update 24.0.1. And if you
- Sync your family tree maker with Ancestry.
- Use FamilySearch.
- And if you have a TreeVault Antenna tree.
Before You Update
- Make sure FTM 2019 is installed on your computer system. The updater will check for FTM 2019 version 24.0 (build 230) before running.
- Sync your Family Tree Maker trees to Ancestry before running the update.
- Compact and Back up your trees on Family Tree Maker.
How to get the 24.0.1 Updater
You can get the free 24.0.1 update in the following way:
- In your email – You might have received an email update if you have already installed and registered FTM 2019, including information about the update and a link to the Update Center.
- Sync weather report. If you try to sync in FTM 2019 you will see a notification in the sync weather report window that has a link to the Update Center.
- Check for Updates. You can check for the updates on the FTM 2019 itself. Click on the Help menu on FTM 2019 in your Windows Computer or Click on application menu on Mac device.
You must follow the on-screen instructions in the Update Center to download the update on your computer. After you download the updater, close Family Tree Maker 2019 and run the updater which you have downloaded.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding the update
A: Yes, You should see normal sync weather conditions in FTM 2019 after installing the 24.0.1 update, which means it is safe to sync.
A: No. Only on FTM 2019 weather will be green.
A: Weather is dynamic and changes in different situations.
A: Read the article by clicking here, first. Once you read the support article about recovering from a sync failure before you resume syncing.
A: You will get a similar update for FTM 2017.
A: No. Just back up your FTM 2017 trees and make your next sync on FTM 2019.
A: Click on About box by selecting About Family Tree Maker from the Help menu on Windows computer or the Family Tree Maker 2019 menu on the Mac computer.
A: Once you download the update, you must run the updater file, to update your copy of FTM 2019 to version 24.0.1. If you do not get the on-screen instructions, double-click the file you downloaded to install it.
A: You can search for the file names and file sizes:
On Windows Computer –
File name: FTM2019 Updater01.exe
Size: 129.75 MB
On Mac Computer –
File name: FTM2019 Updater01.dmg
Size: 272.70 MB
A: Click on File and then click on Open to open the trees which are not listed one by one to add them back again
A: Charting Companion 7 should show up under Plugins as usual after the 24.0.1 update. You can try to reinstall the plugin if you face any problem with it. If you need more help on troubleshooting for Charting Companion 7 please click here.
A: Family Book Creator plugins should run as usual after applying the 24.0.1 update. However, if you run into any problems, try to reinstall the plugin. If you think you need more troubleshooting help for Family Book Creator, please click here.
A: No, original release and the update are of same format so there is no conversion needed.
A: You can contact the support technicians on the phone and on chat Support is available 24/7.
Related Article :-