In Addition, We will discuss about how to Fix Missing Family Trees on Ancestry. Ancestry.com never removes your family trees, so if you create a tree on Ancestry and did not remove it yourself, you just need to find it. If a part of your tree appears and a branch of your family tree is missing, you can go through the following steps.
Check your Missing Family Trees on Ancestry:-
Restoring the missing branch
· If the missing person says, “potential father” or “potential mother,” click on the person, then click Review details.
· If it is the right person, at the bottom of the details panel, click Yes. This should solve the problem. If the missing person does not say “potential father” or “potential mother,”. Or if this did not solve the problem, go proceed to next step.
- If the missing person says, “Add father” or “Add mother,”. Or if it is the child of someone in your tree. And not a parent, click Tree search in the top-right corner.
- In the panel that appears, enter the name of the missing person. Then select them from the list of people that appears. If you do not know the missing person’s name, instead of entering their name in the panel. Click List of all people in the panel, then scroll through the list to find someone who may be the missing person.
- If the missing person is male and a father, look for the same last name as their child.
- If the person is female and a mother and you do not know her last name. Figure out the decade when she would have been born (20 to 30 years before her child). And only look at women with birthdates around that time.
- In your tree, click their name again, then click Profile.
- In the Family column of their profile page, click + Add and select the person you want to connect to them. (For example, if you are connecting this person to their daughter, choose Daughter).
- On the left side of the menu that appears, click Select someone in your tree.
Start typing the name of the person you want to connect and click on it when it appears. Click Save.
Need any Help Visit our Website Family Tree Maker Support or you can chat with us our Experts.