Color coding in FTM 2019/2017 Steps:-
- Open Family Tree Maker software by clicking on the icon on your computer desktop screen.
- Select the tree you want to work on and the person you want to color code.
- Click on color coding on the top bar right corner first icon.
- You have choices to select. For example, if you want to give color to only the current person, you must choose the person. Then, it will provide color to the current person as per your selection of color.
- If you want to give color to the ancestor and descendant of the select person, you can also do that. This is how you can find out your direct bloodlines.
Color Coding Features in FTM 2019
For the Current Person, choose from a variety of colours. It’s now possible to apply up to eight colours to the current person rather than just one. Select the person you want to highlight from the Tree tab of the People workspace, then click the Color Coding button above the editing panel. Click as many of the eight colours as you need to mark the individual under Current person. Please choose an option by clicking on it.
You can chat with our family tree maker support Experts and Fix your Problem, or you can visit our website or blog about family tree maker support. Or you can visit Mackiev’s official website for more information.
Read our latest blog:-
How To Use Family Book Creator in Family Tree Maker