Last updated on May 20th, 2023 at 12:54 am
In this blog, you will learn how to keep the names of Back-up & Sync Logs in FTM 2019. Please call the family tree maker support number if this information does not work. Are you troubled not being able to think clearly about what to name the ‘Backups and SyncLogs in your Family Tree Maker? Then it would be best to be glad you were on the right website and had the perfect blog. Here you will get top-notch solutions that are effective.
Now you’ve just got to have a look at the below steps, and then by following them, you can similarly name the Back UPs and Sync Logs;
For using the SyncLogs in Family Tree Maker
- For the main working file, you can give it a main name, for example, ‘Master’.
- Then you are required to see the family tree’s version; according to that, you can use Master_2014_1_1510.
- Next, if you want to rename it, you can easily update its name.
- For updates, you have to visit the select tree option.
- It would be best to go to the plan workspace’s upper left.
- Here you can rename your tree.
- So you can rename your SyncLogs in Family Tree according to your wish.
For the Backup of your Family Tree Maker
- So for backup, you can use the default filename, i.e. YYYY-MM-DD.
- Please write the number of the version.
- It will look something like 2020-03-03-1510.
- After adding the backup facility, your file will update according to month and time within 24 hours.
Back-up & Sync Logs in FTM 2019
FTM 2019 (Family Tree Maker 2019) has a feature called “Back-up and Sync” that allows you to automatically back up your tree and sync it with the Ancestry website. The program generates logs to provide information about the process of backing up and syncing your tree.
To view the logs, follow these steps:
- Open FTM 2019.
- Click on the “Plan” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “Back up and Sync” button in the toolbar.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the window.
- Select “View Logs” from the dropdown menu.
This will open a window that displays the logs for the Back-up and Sync feature. The logs include information about the date and time of each backup and sync, as well as any errors or warnings that may have occurred during the process. You can also export the logs by clicking the “Export” button in the View Logs window. This will save the logs as a text file, which you can then review or share as needed.
Thus these are the steps by which you can easily set the name of Back UPs and Sync Logs. Now the above solutions are helpful and the best to help you get over the procedure as soon as possible.
Suppose you encounter any problem when you go through the steps. Then, you need to contact the team of experts immediately at the Family Tree Maker Support number. And you will experience the best services here as the techs are always available to assist the users. So you need not worry; instead, give a dial to the team without any delay.
You can Contact our Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. In addition, we provide phone support 24×7. The Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So you can call for help.