While you do the full manual back up, along with the tree information, media and the link to your online tree is also backed up. Likewise, in case of your current tree file corrupts or has infections. You can restore the current back up and start to work on it again. Moreover, always Backup a Tree File in FTM 2019 manually before you do any big change. When you sync, merge, or update the copy of your family tree maker 2019, full manual backup is important.
Backup a Tree File in FTM 2019:-
- Normally, when you do the full manual backup, the family tree maker 2019 gives you the option to locate the place where you want to back up the file. Later, you can back it up on the computer in the given location or also on any external drive.
- It is a good idea to regularly store the manual backup of your tree especially on an external media like thumb drive or flash drive. External hard disk can also be used to store the full manual backup of your tree.
- By the way, one of the other ways to back up the tree file is on a cloud storage service like google drive. In comparison to back it up on hard disk, cloud storage is otherwise a good option. This helps in cases where the internal hard disk crashes, or external media is not working for some reason.
- Full back-up files are the safest way to recover the tree data in case of any mishap.
Read our blog – Free Update for FTM2019.
Please note: Above all, auto backup made by the family tree maker program only backup the tree information. And do not backup media and does not contain the link to your trees. Therefore, do not rely on auto backup if you need Backup a Tree File in FTM 2019.
Also Read – Next of Kin Certificate in family tree maker
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue Backup a Tree File in FTM2019 resolve. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.
Related Article :-
- Free Update for Family Tree Maker 2019
- Family Tree Maker 2019
- Signing in to and out of Your Ancestry® Account
- Ancestry Media Sync Issues on FTM 2019
- Backing Up a Tree File in FTM 2017 and FTM 2019
- Download & Install Family Tree Maker 2017
- Move your FTM Source Tree Between Two Computers
- How To Install Family Tree Maker For Mac In Simple Steps