In Addition, We will discuss about Best Version Of FTM, If you are creating a Family Tree Maker tree you will have a primary or ‘home’ person. The ‘home’ person would be the first person who has entered in your tree, and if you happen to be creating a family tree, the home person is most likely you.
However if you’re working on a specific family or branch of your tree, you may want to switch the home person and make someone in that ancestral line the home person.
However, you do not have to worry. There are several ways to assign a new home person.
Changing The Home Person On The People Workspace Best Version Of FTM
- Click the People button on the main toolbar and then click the Family tab.
- Select the individual to be the home person in the Index, pedigree view or family group view
- Right click the individual and choose Set As Home Person.
The individual you’ve selected will now becomes the new home person and will not be change until you manually select a new one.
Changing The Home Person On The Plan Workspace
- Click the Plan button on the main toolbar and then click the Current Tree tab. At the top of the window, you’ll see the name of the home person.
- Move the mouse over the words “Home Person” until a button appears.
- Click Home Person. The Index of Individuals window opens.
- Select the individual you want to be the home person and click OK.
This individual will now become the new home person and remains the home person until you manually select a new one.
We are Provide Support for Family Tree Maker Software. Need any help chat with our Experts.
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.
Quick Read:- Find Missing Family Trees on Ancestry