Do you want to Fixing display issues in FTM for windows? Well, then you got to be glad that you are just where you ought to be. Here you will find perfect solutions only at one stop.
Before you begin with the process. You should know that Windows allows you to use the scaling feature. This feature allows you to increase the size of the text and other items on the screen. So when you use the scaling feature. In this way, Windows magnifies the size of the text and the UI elements to the scale that you choose. But if you do not find the text displayed in the correct manner, then follow the steps below to and disable DPI scaling for Family Tree Maker.
Follow the steps below to Fixing display issues in FTM for windows
- The first thing you must do is go to locate the Family Tree Maker. You can find this shortcut in start menu or desktop screen or on taskbar.
- After that, you would have to right-click on the shortcut. Then go to select the ‘Properties’ option from the given drop-own list.
- When you do that you will have the ‘Properties’ dialog window displayed on the current screen. After which you will have to select the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- You now have to go to check the ‘Disable display scaling on High DPI settings’ box, and then select the OK button.
- And now finally you just need to ‘Restart’ your Family Tree Maker to confirm that the issue has been resolved or not.
- Get Instant Support