What is new in Family Book Creator 2019?
Family Book Creator 2019 is the latest edition and is compatible on Family Tree Maker 2017 and 2019. Right now, it is only available for Windows operating system. MacOS edition is not yet available.
Family Book Creator 2019 New User Interface
Family Book Creator 2019 has a new user interface, but all the controls have not been shuffled. An existing user finds it friendly to use. Only look and feel has been changed. It looks more modern and newer.
Enhanced Text Editor
With the improved internal built-in text editor helps you to change the text elements meant for Title page, Dedication, Colophon, Introduction and Foreword sections.
You can now insert images and use the new layout view which you can zoom the content of the page. The new test editors commendable feature offers you to :
- Open and Save Microsoft Word files among other popular formats
- Have full control of settings for paragraph and font
- You can insert Images, text boxes and tables
- Use full-screen mode with spell checker and much more.
Word processing media in book document
With new Family Book Creator 2019, you can include word processing media elements in your book documents. You can include the content from media files in word processor file formats. File formats like RTF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, FTMS and PDF are support on it.
With the new Family Book Creator 2019, you can use a variety of symbols in uni / multi color. You can also replace yellow with grey. FBC 2019, automatically applies color coding legend based on the assign color in Family Tree Maker.
- You can now place Endnotes before the bibliography section or at the end of the document.
- You can manipulate the image. While you cut the image to passport photo format, you can choose between “Passport format (top)” and “Passport format (middle)”.
- Various Date Formats are available in Family Book Creator 2019. You can now write dates in English in a variety of ways. FBC 2019 allows you to specify the output date format for reports in the English language.
- You have the Relationship notes available on the new FBC. You can specify if and how relationship note should be include.
- There is now a new ‘Relationship notes’ area on the ‘Items to include’, ‘Partner’ tab page allows you to specify if and how relationship note should be include.
- With the new ‘Header & Footer’ tab page you can customize the Header and Footer on the document.