Do you want to use the emergency tree restore service on your device? If yes, then here in this content, you will learn the simple steps for using the emergency tree restore service. So, move ahead and learn how to use it for your Mac.
Guidelines For Emergency Tree Restore Service – Family Tree Maker 2019
- First of all, you need to install FTM 2019 and then go to connect to Tree Vault Cloud services. You can find that from the family tree maker 2019 menu and then need to login into the Tree Vault account with the correct logins.
- You need to click on the plan workspace option there.
- Go to the new tree tab and choose the emergency tree to restore from the Tree Vault option.
- You have to choose my hard drive and then crashed option.
Note: Choose or tick deleted my tree by accident or other reason option for recovering the lost tree if lost by accident in future.
- Choose the download tree to look at the information and then go to the download tree option again to quickly confirm the restore action.
- It would be best if you chose the save option quickly. First, copy the folder and quickly paste it into the restored source tree’s media folder.
Note: The antenna tree will get linked to the source tree.
Have any queries?
If you have some issues with emergency tree restore service, then you are free to contact our 24/7 hours available professional anytime you need. The professionals are talented, and they will resolve all your queries related to emergency tree restore service, so contact us anytime you need help.
FAQ – Restore your family tree files using to emergency tree restore service.
- Question – Can I restore my tree file if I deleted my tree file?
Yes, you can restore it if you have deleted your tree.
- Question – My computer crashed, and I lost everything. Will I be able to restore my all tree?
You can restore if your computer crashed and if you are using family tree maker 2019.
Conclusion – Family tree maker, 2019’s users, can use the tree restore service and restore lost family tree maker files from the TreeVault cloud service.