In Addition, We will discuss about How to Print Family Tree in FTM 2019. Follow these step and Print your Family tree. If you Need any help you can Chat with our Experts. We will happy to help you!
How can I print Family Tree in FTM 2019?
- You must have the tree you want to print is open and go to the Publish workspace.
- Select “Charts” in the Publications Types list.
- Then, Select “Extended Family” Chart, and then.
- Click the “Create Chart” button in the lower-right corner.
- Select “Include all individual’s” checkbox.
- Click the “Share button” in the upper-right corner of the window and choose Export to One Page PDF.
- When the PDF Export Options dialog appears, click OK.
- In the dialog that opens, enter a name for the file, choose a location, and click Save.
- Your chart is now ready to upload to a flash drive, CD, or even a copy shop’s website.
- A message appears asking if you want to open the exported chart. Click Yes.
- When the chart has opened, choose Print from the File menu.
- In the printing dialog, choose your printer, set any other options you need, and then.
- Click on Print.
- Because of its shape and the number of individuals included, the Extended Family Chart is available only in poster layout.
Save and Export a chart or report in Family Tree Maker
Save a chart or report in Family Tree Maker 2019 as an external file?
Saving a chart as a file:-
- Open an existing chart you want to save.
- Click the Share button and select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Export to PDF: This option exports the chart as a PDF, split over multiple pages.
- Export to One Page PDF: This option exports the chart as one page and saves it as a PDF. You might want to use this if you are having your charts printed at a copy store. This option is not available in Family Tree Maker 2008.
- Export to Image: This option lets you save the chart as an image file.
List is of available image types are:-
- BMP – Bitmap
- JPG – JPEG
- PNG – Portable Network Graphic
- EMF – Enhanced Meta File
Saving a report as a file:-
- Open an existing report you want to save.
- Click the Share button and select one of the following options from the drop-down menu.
- Export to PDF: An Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) is useful because PDFs keep the formatting you select. That way, if you print your report or send it to a relative, the report will look exactly as you see it on your monitor.
You cannot update the PDF within Family Tree Maker, and you need Adobe Reader to view it.
- Export to CSV: This format organizes information into fields (comma-separated values), and you can import it into spreadsheet programs. Only reports that use column formats exports to CSV.
- Export to RTF: RTF files are based on a basic text file, but it can include information such as text style, size, and color. You can read it on all word processor software.
- Export to HTML: Selecting this choice exports your report in HTML, Hypertext Markup Language. This format is the standard language for creating and formatting Web pages.
- Export to Image: This option allows you to save your report as an image file.
List of Available image types are:-
- BMP – Bitmap.
- EMF – Enhanced Meta File.
- WMF – Windows Meta File.
- GIF – Graphics Interchange format.
- JPG – JPEG file. This is the most common image format.
- PNG – Portable Network Graphic.
- TIFF – Tagged Image File Format.
- Each format has its own export options from which you can choose.
- After That, You choose a format type, You may be able to choose options such as page borders and text separators.
- Once you have made your selections, the Save As window opens.
Using the Save as window, navigate to the location you want to save the file. After That, Enter a name for the chart in the File name field, and click Save.
If you are looking for help you can visit our website family tree maker help or you can chat with our Experts.
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.
Quick Read :- How to Share Your Family Tree