In this blog, you will learn how to get a clean and More Detailed Ancestry Tree View. To view the family line of someone in your tree, click on the person in your tree, click the tools menu and select View his/her family tree.
- Firstly, log in to www.ancestry.com account.
- Click on the person for which you are doing the research.
- In the centre, you get LIFESTORY, FACTS, GALLERY, HINTS.
- In LIFE STORY – text into a readable format, scroll down to see the events in the timeline fashion. You can also see some images as you scroll down. This is the clear view.
Facts in Ancestry Tree View Settings
- If you go over to the FACTS – it gives more details like birth, marriage, occupation, and where the person lived in different time frames. In the centre column, there are citations for the source materials for the specific person, like parents and children.
- In the SHOW menu, you must select Family Events and Alternate Facts. It gives different facts, like the primary one on the top left and the alternate facts just below it. For example, one fact has a birth date, and the other one has a birth date and address, too.
- Further, to know the source of the fact, just click on it, and it will show the sources in the second column.
- Subsequently, if you click on the highlighted source, it gives you the option to view the source in detail.
- After that, the Name and Gender on the top left it give different records for a person’s name presented in various records.
- Moreover, if you click on one of the names, it will highlight the source of that name.
- When you click on the source, it shows the record in the image.
- In addition, some of the sources may come from ancestry member tree, where some has contributed to the source of that person. However, information may not be available from other sources. Above all, Under the associated facts, you may find where the information came from.
- In conclusion, the above are the two tree views in www.ancestry.com for a person on whom you do research.
You can Contact our Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. The Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-257-3335. So you can call for help.
Quick Read:- Backing Up a Tree File in FTM 2017 and FTM 2019