In Addition, We will discuss, How To Create from FamilySearch in FTM 2019. Using FTM 2019, you can download a branch of the FamilySearch Family Tree to your computer to create a new Family Tree Maker tree. All individuals in your new FTM tree will match the same individuals in the FamilySearch Family Tree.
This also means that you will not have to search for these people on FamilySearch each time, and FamilySearch hints to historical records about these individuals will appear in Family Tree Maker.
Firstly, make sure you login to FamilySearch in FTM 2019
- Click the Plan button on the main toolbar to open the Plan workspace.
- On the New Tree tab, click Download a Tree from FamilySearch.
- Set a home person for the new FTM tree.
- Select Me if you want the home person to be you (the FamilySearch person associated with the account you are login to in Family Tree Maker) or select Person ID and then enter the relevant FamilySearch Person ID if you want it to be someone else.
- In the Number of ancestor generations and Number of descendant generations fields, specify generations of ancestors. And descendants of the home person will include in your new tree.
- If you want to include the descendants of each ancestor as well, make sure they Include ancestors’ descendants selected and enter a number in the Generations of descendants to include field.
For example, if you choose
- Generation of descendants, the immediate children of each ancestor includes.
- Choosing generations of descendants will include the children and grandchildren of each ancestor.
- If you want to include only ancestors in direct ascending line from the home person, leave the choice unselected.
- If necessary, change the tree file’s name in the New tree name field.
- By default, your tree file will save to a Family Tree Maker folder found in your Documents folder.
- If you want to save the tree file to another folder, Click File Location.
- Click Continue.
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.