Here are few things that you should do just to investigate it and see if these steps fix your problem.
Sometimes you want to go to ancestry.com and but if there is a problem with either your security system or browser, you will not pull up the content on the website – ancestry.com
Clean up your internet browser to fix Browser issues with Ancestry
Internet Explorer –
- Firstly, Press and hold Windows Key and R together and you will see a small “Run” box
- Type in “inetcpl.cpl” and press ok
- You will see “internet properties” box
- Please check the box “delete browsing history on exit” and click on remove.
- You will have another popup with checkboxes, you need to check all the checkboxes and leave “password” checkbox.
- If you do check password box as well it will remove all the passwords that you have saved on your internet explorer.
- Click on “advanced Tab” which is on the very top right corner.
- Please click on restore advanced settings and click on reset.
- Click on reset and you have cleaned up your internet explorer.
These steps should fix your fix browser issues with ancestry. If your default browser is internet explorer, then you do not have to clean up any other browser. But if you would like to clean up google chrome as well, please follow the steps below.
Google Chrome –
- Open chrome browser
- Press and hold CTRL and H, you will see chrome history.
- Click on clear browsing data and click on advanced.
- Check all the boxes and leave password box unchecked.
- Click on clear data. This will clear all the cache and cookies from your chrome.
If these steps do not fix Browser issues with Ancestry and you need help from Family tree maker support or ancestry.com support.
You should call on family maker support number +1-888-299-3207 so you can get help. Our professional will investigate the issues and fix it for you.