Last updated on September 12th, 2023 at 05:15 am
If you want to resolve broken media links in RootsMagic 8 then you are at the right platform. Here, you will find the simple steps to resolve broken media links in RootsMagic 8. So, move ahead, and in case of any difficulties related to it then without giving it any other thought, contact the experts right away on the support number.
To resolve broken media links related issues in RootsMagic 8, follow the steps as follows;
- You have to, first of all, open it on your device and then go to the media menu.
- You can easily find it on the left side of the screen and then go to the ellipsis button. For that, go to the top of the respective screen.
- Next, go to fix broken media links, and then you will find two options- all drives and folders & a selected driver or folder.
- Depending on your needs, choose it and then go to the search for missing files button.
- Finally, you will easily find the location specified for the respective media images there.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly fix issues related to broken media links in RootsMagic 8.
Need some help?
If still, you need some help related to it then without giving it any other thought, feel free to reach the professional right away. The professionals of RootsMagic are always there to guide you, so reach them instantly on the Family Tree Support number for quick and 100% satisfactory solutions. Also, if you want, you can immediately visit the official website and then there, you will find many helpful contents related to it, just follow them step by step. Follow them depending on your needs to get free from such related queries in just no time!
If you Need any help you can call our family tree support number +1-888-299-3207 or you can Live chat with our Technician.
- Fixing Broken Media Links In Family Tree Maker 2019
- Download a family tree from FamilySearch
- 5 Best Online Family Tree Maker Free Software
- Top 4 Best Genealogy Software in 2022
- FamilySync in family tree maker
- Import a RootsMagic 1-7 file into RootsMagic 8