In Addition, We will discuss about Turn Back Time Feature in FTM 2019 software. you can easily restore your tree to the state it was in just before the original mistake without having to reverse all your actions one by one.
And unlike the Undo command in the Edit menu, it works even if you have closed and reopened the tree in the time being.
From time to time, you will make a change in your tree that in reflection turns out to have been a mistake. And that one false step leads to a string of undesirable changes.
Follow given steps to Turn Back Time Feature in FTM 2019:
- Firstly, Go to the Current Tree tab on the Plan workspace.
- Click the Change Log tab to see an ordered list of up to one thousand of the most recent changes that you have made to your tree.
- You can print the list by clicking the Print Change Log button at the top of the tab.
- Use the three drop-down lists at the top of the tab to help your search.
- You can sort the list by the object (the person record, the media item, the smart filter), date, type of record (person, media, or source), and change type (addition, change, or deletion).
- You can click the Expand all button to view all lists of changes sorted by object. And the Collapse all button to show only the names of the objects again.
- Display changes from the earliest to the latest or the other way around, click the Change Date column header.
Read this blog:- how to Update old Family Tree Maker
Select a change in the list, then do one of the following:
- If you want to find the person, media item, or source to which the selected change made, click Go To.
- You will be going to the place in FTM where you can review the record and its associated information. And make any necessary corrections or changes.
- Reverse the selected change and all the changes that made after it, click Roll Back Changes.
- If you have the record, you will need to go back to the Change Log tab and select the change.
- If you decided to roll back the changes, review the list of everything that will undone in the dialog that appears.
- Print the list, click Print. Make sure the Backup your tree before rolling back changes’. Checkbox checked so that your tree is securely back up before going ahead.
Then click Roll Back Changes to confirm the rollback.
If you are not able to use Turn Back Time Feature in FTM 2019 and you think you need an expert help, you can contact us anytime so our technician can help you.
If you call, you will get instant help so call our Family tree maker support number
You can Contact us Family Tree Maker Support Number to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-299-3207. So, you can call for help.