Installing this FTM 2019 New Update 24.1 brings about significant changes created in collaboration with our data source partners, FamilySearch and Ancestry. FTM version 24.1 was updated on 14th August 2022. If you are using Family Tree Maker 2019 and have been facing issues with your software, you should get the free update.
Note- FTM update is only for paid users. So, if you have Family Tree Maker 2019, you can update your software.
To Get The FTM 2019 New Update 24.1, Follow The Steps Below:-
You can go to this link to update your software. Mackiev Update Center
- Click the link above.
- Fill in your name and email address, and select your state.
- Verify yourself. Make sure to type the correct email address.
- Once your account is verified, you will need to click on continue.
- Follow the steps to download the software.
- Open Family Tree maker 2019.
- Please click on the help.
- Click on check for update and upgrade
- Click here to get a free copy of the software.
What Will This Free Update Do?
Family Tree Maker 2019 18.104.22.168 will fix the issues mentioned below.
- It will fix the Ancestry login issue.
- Syncing from Family tree to ancestry.
- I am not showing search hints.
- Not showing census records images.
Note – This update has added a few more new features, which are mentioned below.
- The emergency tree will add media as well.
- Smart weather report.
If you are using an older version of Family Tree Maker, you should upgrade your software and get the latest copy. An older software version may not allow you to use ancestry and may slow your research.
You will get a pop-up to download the software for FTM. If you are facing an issue downloading the software, you should call our toll-free +1-888-257-3335 to get instant help from our experts.
If you are facing any Issues with Your FTM Program or Free Update 24.1 for FTM 2019. Then you can Visit our Website, Family Tree Maker Support, and you can contact with us our FTM Experts.