In this article, we will Learn how to use FamilySearch in Family Tree Maker 2017? We have detailed information below how to and for what purpose someone uses FamilySearch with images explaining how you can login.
- What is FamilySearch in Family tree maker?
- What is the use of FamilySearch?
- How to use FamilySearch?
- Features of FamilySearch!
What is FamilySearch?
When you hear FamilySearch. The first thing may come to your mind is, this must be related to genealogy. Yes, FamilySearch is genealogy organization. The genealogical society of Utah found Familysearch.org in 1984. The church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints, later ancestry took over. So now ancestry owns this website.
Use of FamilySearch in family tree maker?
FamilySearch can be used to find family information, records and facts. You can rely on these information as they are provided with proof and facts. If you are using Family Tree Maker 2017 then you can use familysearch.org. You can get automatic match suggestions for FamilySearch.
Note: You can always choose between FamilySearch and Ancestry.
How to use of FamilySearch?
To use FamilySearch, user must have Family Tree Maker 2017 need to login to FamilySearch. If you are logged in to FamilySearch within Family Tree Maker, you will be able to get hints from FamilySearch.
Please follow the steps below to use FamilySearch
- To login, please type your user name and password and click on sign in after. You will be logged in to family search in family tree maker.
- If you do not remember your password, then click on the link in blue color that says forgot your password.
- Familysearch.org will send you a link so you can reset the password. You can create a password and log in to your account.
- If you do not remember the user name, please click on the link that says username. It will ask you to put your email address and if you provide the right email address, Familysearch.org will send you, your user name and you can reset your password.
- If you do not have an account and want one then you should go to familysearch.org and create an account.
- Once you have your account registered with them, then you can log in and use FamilySearch in your Family Tree Maker 2017. Isn’t that simple.
Are you still facing difficulties to get this done. Here is a Family Tree Maker software support Live Chat.