You must go through this content to turn hints on or off in Family Tree Maker. Here, you will find the simple steps to turn hints on or off in Family Tree Maker. So, move ahead, and in case of any queries, you can reach the family tree maker support number +1-888-257-3335 for quick help.
To turn hints off or on in Family Tree Maker, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to tools. After that, you need to choose options.
- Next, you have to search online automatically to turn all the hints on or off when connected to the internet.
Also, if you want to turn hints off or on in Family Tree Maker 2 as well as 3, then follow the steps as follows;
- First, you must move ahead to the family tree maker menu. Next, go ahead to the preferences.
- You need to then look at the checkbox just next to search online to turn all the hints on or off when connected to the internet.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can manage hints in FTM. In case of any issues related to it, then without wasting any more, reach out to the experts right now at the family tree maker support number +1-888-257-3335, Or you Can Live Chat With our FTM experts. You have to reach the experts and tell them about the issues that you are going through to get free from hinting issues.
- Match Person with FamilySearch in FTM 2019
- Syncing An Updated Tree Between Ancestry And Family Tree Maker
- What’s New in Family Tree Maker 2019?
- Downloading DNA Data From Ancestry Account
- Uploading and Downloading Trees From Ancestry
- Planning Cemetery Trips with RootsMagic