Learn Tolerating a Tree Invitation in Ancestry. When somebody sends you an encouragement to see their tree. You will get an email welcoming you.
Get more information for Tolerating Tree Invitation in ancestry
- In your welcome email, tap the tree name connect.
- Sign in to your Ancestry account. On the off chance that you don’t have an Ancestry account. You can sign up for an ancestry account without paying anything. Once you have an ancestry account, you will be able to see the invited tree. So, you should sign up for ancestry if you don’t have an account.
- If you’re, as of now, marked into a record when you tap the connection, then you’ll be taken straightforwardly to the tree.
- View the tree.
- Once you acknowledge the welcome, the tree will show up in your Ancestry account under the Trees tab.
Overseeing Invited People.
In the wake of welcoming somebody to your tree. You can simply change their job or end their entrance.
- To roll out improvements to a welcome email. Go to the tree you’ve shared and tap the tree name in the upper left corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click Tree Settings.
- On the Family Tree Maker Settings page, tap the Sharing tab.
- To change somebody’s job, tap the Role menu for somebody you’ve welcomed. Check or uncheck the Can see living individuals’ box to permit or keep somebody from surveying the living individuals in your tree. To end somebody’s entrance to your tree, click Remove.
- Click Save Changes so you can save your changes.
- If this blog ( Tolerating a Tree Invitation ) doesn’t work for you, You should chat with Family Tree Maker support so you can get it from live tech.
To learn more about Family Tree Maker software, you can also read our previous blog, Unable to convert file – Family Tree maker old version to new version!