Hello everyone, In this blog post, you will learn how to Make A Family Tree On Google Docs. So, if you also want to make a free family tree on Google Docs, then read this post.
Here in this post, we will tell you some of the best and easiest steps to create a family Pedigree on Google Docs. That makes your work easy.
In Google Docs, you can use drawing features for making a family tree online. You can use different templates in Google Docs. Family Tree Templates Help you to make a free family tree in an easy way. Google Docs allows you to insert different shapes and lines, which helps you to make your online family tree.
Process For Make A Family Tree On Google Docs
Please follow the simple steps for making a family tree on Google Docs. Follow the simple steps, and your family tree is ready to use.
- First, open Google Docs on your computer.
- To open a Google Doc on your system, first, you need to open Google Drive.
- Then click on the new option and then choose Google Docs from the drop-down list.
- As you click on the Google Docs, a new blank Google Doc file will be opened.
- Go to the insert menu and select new from the drawing.
- Choose the shapes that you want to use for making a family tree.
- Then, choose the text to write on the shape.
- Add shapes one by one and complete your tree.
- Use lines to connect the members of a family tree.
- Congratulations, you have successfully made your family pedigree on Google Docs.
This is how you can make a free tree on Google Docs. Making a family tree is a fun activity. You will enjoy this activity. Just try once. A family tree is very important for our children also. They learn a lot of things from their family tree. Family Tree helps us to know about our family history. That’s why the teacher gives a project to make a family tree.
For any help, feel free to call us. Our Family Tree Maker Support Number is +1-888-257-3335.