If you are willing to upgrade Legacy Family Tree, then you must go through this article instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps to upgrade the Legacy Family Tree. So, move ahead, and in case of any difficulties related to it, you need to immediately contact Legacy customer support for any queries related to Family Tree right away.
To upgrade Legacy Family Tree, follow the steps as follows:
- Before upgrading to Legacy 9, you need to simply run file maintenance on the family file mentioned in the older version of Legacy.
- After that, move ahead to file and then choose file maintenance.
- Go to the check or repair option. Also, if you need to upgrade it to Legacy 9, then in such case, you need to instantly back up the family tree mentioned in the older version of Legacy.
- You need also to follow the steps when the changes are good, and the file conversion to the new formation will have no error.
- Also, you are suggested to have a technician for this so that you don’t lose any kind of research that you have been doing for a long time.
You cannot open a Legacy 9 file in any older version, which means there would be no backward compatibility. And so, in such case, you need to simply transfer it to the GEDCOM format file quickly.
Also, in an earlier version, you must set the user account control for never notifying. Also, in Windows 7, you don’t have to do any such thing.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately upgrade the Legacy Family Tree. If you still need some help related to it, then in such case, you need to contact the Legacy Support Number +1-888-257-3335 for any related queries instantly. You Can Live Chat with our Legacy Family Tree Experts.