Last updated on September 12th, 2023 at 05:14 am
If you are willing to import a RootsMagic 1-7 file into RootsMagic 9 then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to import from any file into 9, so move ahead, and in case of any trouble, reach the experts right away on the Family Tree Support number +1-888-299-3207 for quick help.
Import a RootsMagic 1-7 file into RootsMagic 9, follow the steps as follows;
- You have to, first of all, open RootsMagic 9 on your device.
- After that, move ahead to the file menu mentioned on the left side.
- There, you need to choose the Create a new RootsMagic file option.
- Go to import from RootsMagic 1-7, GEDCOM, or another program instantly.
- You need to then go to RootsMagic version 1-7 and then you need to give a click on Tiptop family.rmgc tab.
- After doing so, you need to go under the default folder.
- You need to choose documents and then move ahead to create a new RootsMagic file screen.
- There, you have to choose documents and then finally, go ahead to the save button option mentioned at the bottom.
- You need to then go to the new file options screen.
- After doing so, you need to choose the option depending on the dates and record numbers.
- Go to the ok option quickly and then after the completion of import, the pedigree chart will be instantly populated.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly import a RootsMagic 1-7 file into RootsMagic 9.
Need some help?
If still, something is bothering you related to your respective RootsMagic file then without giving it any other thought, reach the experts. You need to just inform the professionals about the queries that you are going through so that they can assist you with 100% quick solutions. Or, directly, you can reach the experts on Family Tree Support Number +1-888-299-3207 to get rid of such issues related to RootsMagic right away!
- How to download a family tree from FamilySearch
- Fix Broken Media Links in RootsMagic 8
- 5 Best Online Family Tree Maker Free Software
- Top 4 Best Genealogy Software in 2022
- Scanning an Image With Family Tree Maker