What if you have entered the wrong family in your family tree or, for some reason, your tree has a duplicated family line? Here, you will learn to Delete Multiple Persons in FTM 2019. Follow our step-by-step guide to delete multiple people in your tree.
Let’s learn and Delete Multiple Persons in FTM
Note: Before you follow this process, take a full back of your Family Tree files, data, media and all other essential elements.
- .Select the person you want to delete or wish to delete their family line.
- Once you select the person, please go to publish space and select charts.
- From the charts, the list selects descendent charts.
- Once the chart is created, select the person and the family line you want to delete by right-clicking on the person.
- Please follow the image below.
- You will get multiple choices to select. For example, as you can see in the above image, you can choose the person and all your ancestors. Similarly, you will have other choices. Please select according to the error you have in your tree.
- Once you select the people, you want to delete. Please right-click on the chosen people, and then you will get the dropdown as displayed in the image.
- Click on delete from the file. You will get an alert from the Family tree maker.
- Please click on delete. If you are not sure you are deleting the right person or family, click cancel. Please note we are not responsible for your data loss. If you are not sure of the process, then call us.
If you follow the process, then I am sure you will be able to get this issue resolved by yourself.
If you are not sure of what is the process or if you are not able to follow the process
You should always call Family Tree Maker support. To get help for DpeopleMultiple Persons in FTM. We are 24×7 tech support for family tree makers. This ensures you understand premium support, and we charge for the service. Family Tree Maker support has been helping customers for years now. Please chat or call our Technician at +1-888-257-3335.
You can also read our informative blog – Descendent Chart, in family Tree maker.