When somebody sends you an encouragement to see their tree, you’ll get an email welcoming you to acknowledge the welcome.
- In your welcome email, tap the tree name connect.
- Sign in to your Ancestry account, in the event that you have one, by clicking Sign in now at the base of the page that shows up. On the off chance that you don’t have an Ancestry account, make one for nothing by entering your data, making a secret word, and clicking Continue.
- If you’re as of now marked in to a record when you tap the connection, you’ll be taken straightforwardly to the tree.
- View the tree.
- Once you acknowledge the welcome, the tree will show up in your Ancestry account under the Trees tab.
Overseeing Invited People
In the wake of welcoming somebody to your tree, you can simply change their job or end their entrance.
- To roll out improvements to a welcome, go to the tree you’ve shared and tap the tree name in the upper left corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click Tree Settings.
- On the Family Tree Maker Settings page, tap the Sharing tab.
- To change somebody’s job, tap the Role menu for somebody you’ve welcomed. Check or uncheck the Can see living individuals’ box to permit or keep somebody from survey the living individuals in your tree. To end somebody’s entrance to your tree, click Remove.
- Click Save Changes.
- if this information doesn’t work for you then, You should call Family Tree Maker support number or family tree maker support for more information please visit http://familytreemakersupport.com
To know more about family tree maker software you can also read our previous blog regarding family tree maker software 2017.