If you want to learn how to download your ancestry DNA data, this post is for you. Here, you will get the complete steps for downloading the account data on your device. So, follow the steps mentioned below to control all your data.
Downloading DNA Data, You Need To Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You need to, first of all, sign in to the Ancestry account with the correct credentials.
- Afterward, move to the bottom of the respective account data and request account data.
- You will receive an email and then go to the download link for the respective file.
- To protect your data, you need to write down the passwords, and then for re-requesting, you need to request account data there.
You Need To Follow The Steps As Follows For Downloading DNA Data:
- First, go to the ancestry account, go ahead to your tree section, and then choose the tree.
- After that, you need to go to the download option and then download it on your respective device.
Need To Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You are required to sign into the ancestry account first, and then for downloading it on your account, you need to choose a name.
- After that, you need to look for the box and then go ahead to confirm the option.
- Write down the password and then go to the continue option.
- After receiving the email, you must open it and then go to the confirm data download option.
- Go to the download DNA data page and then choose the download option. Then you have to choose your username instantly, and it will be downloaded on your respective computer.
Thus, following the above steps, you can instantly Download data from ancestry. Then, contact the family tree maker support professionals for an instant solution and guidelines for any related queries.
You can call us at our Family Tree Maker Support Number at +1-888-299-3207.