What Is the Accurate Procedure For Sharing Ancestry DNA Results? Have you been searching for a proper guide to be able to share Ancestry DNA Results? Then you must know that you are in the perfect place as here you will find all the solutions only at one stop. You’ve just got to follow through the instructions carefully to get the correct result.
Steps to Sharing Ancestry DNA Results:
- First of all, you would have to go straight to your Ancestry.com DNA home page. You can do so by clicking on your Ancestry.com DNA Results Summary. There is a drop-down menu that is right at the top of the menu. (it is a pink arrow)
- Then, you need to click on the Setting. Which will be at the top right of the displayed page (this is also a pink arrow).
- After that, as you are on the Settings page. You need to scroll down until you come across a box that is titled ‘Sharing Preferences’.
DNA Ethnicity and Matches in the ‘Sharing and Preferences’
- You then will have to click on the down arrow. Which is right next to the ‘Change’ option on the right side. (it is as ‘My red arrow’).
- Find more steps for the blog – Sharing Ancestry DNA Results Next on the displayed page that appears. You must click on the plus sign that is next to the ‘Add a person’ option. For this, you would have to look at the end of the page.
- Then again, on the page that appears, you need to put the username or the email address in the box. If you do not remember, you can choose to send a message to your relative on Ancestry.com and ask for the user’s name. And then, if they reply. You will get to see their username in the email that you will get from Ancestry.
Share DNA Results Ancestry
- You now need to select the access that you would like to have. You should also opt to leave your ‘Viewer Box’ checked to allow your relative to see your information.
- You need to check the ‘Collaborator’ tab if you are working with a person that you like to have the ability to add information to your matches, such as notes, stars, or groups.
- If not, you can just check the ‘Manager’ option if you only want to completely manage your DNA along with getting messages.
- At last, you’ve just got to click on the green ‘Send Invitation’ button – This will allow your relative to receive an email along with the subject line saying, ‘You have been invited to access Kitty Munson’s Ancestry.com Share DNA Results. You are then good to go.
The above information is absolute, and the steps should definitely help you learn how you should Share Ancestry DNA Results. However, in case you encounter any sort of issues, then you must immediately get in touch with our Family Tree maker Experts without any delay, and they will surely guide you with the appropriate solutions.
You can Contact Family Tree Maker Support to get your issue resolved. We provide phone support 24×7. The Family Tree Maker Support number is +1-888-257-3335. So you can call for help.