If you are willing to upload your DNA data to MyHeritage, then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to upload your data to MyHeritage. So, in case of any issues related to DNA data, contact the technician right away.
Upload Your DNA Data To MyHeritage
But before moving to the steps, let us see who you should upload;
- The huge global user has a base of more than 4.6 million people.
- It is one of the best services worldwide for European DNA matches.
- Helps in advancing as well as innovative DNA tools such as chromosome browsers, auto clusters, the theory of Family relativity, and many more.
- The DNA data that has been uploaded to MyHeritage has been completely private as well as secure. Only you can easily able to check the DNA data that has been uploaded.
- MyHeritage will never sell data to insurance companies, and also, there is a strict policy that helps prohibit the use of DNA services.
Also, you can easily access the following features for free, and some of them are;
- Ethnicity Estimate
- Chromosome Browser
- Viewing family trees as well as pedigree charts of your DNA Matches
- Shared DNA Matches
- Shared ethnicities
- Shared ancestral places
- Auto Clusters
- Theory of Family Relativity™
To upload your DNA data to MyHeritage, follow the steps as follows;
- You need to go ahead to MyHeritage, and then you need to move ahead to start now.
- Next, you need to write down the information well and then agree to the terms and conditions,
- Now, you need to move ahead to the go option, and then, finally, you need to follow the on-screen steps instantly.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly upload your DNA data to MyHeritage. In case of any issues related to it, then without giving it any other thought, reach the well-trained experts of MyHeritage right now!