If you need to clean up the look for the family tree, then you can instantly do it with the help of the auto-crop feature in ftm. Moreover, it will help you make a new portrait. And you can use it in reports, charts, and people’s workspace.
So, If You Are Willing To Add A Portrait Via The Auto-Crop Feature In FTM, Then You Must Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the people button. Next, click on the main toolbar. There, you must ensure that you select the person you need to add as a portrait on the tree or person tab.
- Next, go to the editing panel. And then you have to give a right click on the person’s silhouette. Then we suggest you to choose any of the following mentioned below:
- Suppose your photo has been already there in the tree. Then you are supposed to go to the link to the existing picture. After doing so, the find media item will appear on your respective device. You can instantly change the image, thereby moving to the drop-down menu. First, you must find the idea you need, choose it, and finally, go to the ok option.
- If you need to add a new picture, then you are suggested to add a new image for such a case. After that, you have to use the file management window to navigate the file that you need to use. So go ahead to open the option there.
- If the image you want is a new one, you can copy it to the media folder. Or, if you wish to, link to the separate file and then go to the ok option.
- You have to move ahead to the edit profile picture and choose the auto zoom button for making the family tree maker.
- To adjust the cropping area and zoom level manually, you need to drag the photo and then finally use the zoom slider option.
- Finally, click on okay to save the changes.
Thus, After Following The Above Steps, You Can Instantly Use The Auto Crop Feature In FTM To Add A Portrait:-
Note: All the adjustments you make to profile portraits, like cropping or zooming. It will not sync with any ancestry or family tree.
Have Any Queries?
For any related issues, you are free to reach Family Tree Maker Support professionals. If you are facing issue with Your Family Tree Program Then you can call us our FTM Support Toll-Free Number +1-888-299-3207 or you can Chat with our technician.