You cannot move ancestryDNA results from one account to another. But if the owner invited other people to see it, then it can easily appear on different accounts. So, to sharing ancestryDNA results, must go through this content. Also, in case of any troubles, you are free to reach ancestry customer support for quick assistance.
To Sharing AncestryDNA Results, Follow The Steps As Follows:
- You need to first move ahead to the DNA tab.
- After that, choose settings and then go to the visibility and sharing section.
- Go to DNA test sharing and then need go to the invite option.
- After that, you need to write down the email address or ancestry username in the given field.
- Go to the viewer, collaborator, or manager, and finally, you need to select the invite option.
Note: The view will let you view the full DNA results, but in that, you cannot edit anything. In collaborator, you can view as well as edit the details as.
You want And in the manager, you can invite other people to get access to your results, and they can edit too. But, at a time, you can only invite a single person to edit it. Also, you can add or remove the person anytime you want from that.
Via ancestry app on a mobile device:
Note that, now, only ethnicity results can be shared with the help of the ancestry app. So, depending on that, you need to choose the browser, and then you can easily share the ethnicity estimate with the help of an app.
For Share Only Ethnicity Results, Follow The Steps As Follows:
Via ancestry app:
- You have to, first of all, move to the bottom of the respective screen.
- After that, you need to go to the DNA story.
- Next, you need to go to the top-right corner of the ethnicity estimate panel instantly.
- After that, you need to choose.
- Give it a click again if it is an android device.
- Finally, you need to choose how you need to share it with others.
- Go to any page on the Ancestry and then go to the DNA tab.
- After that, you need to choose a DNA story.
- You have to then go to the top-right of the respective DNA story page.
- Next, go to the share option for sharing it or saving the respective image.
To manage the invitations, you need to follow these steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, move to any page on the Ancestry.
- After that, go to the DNA tab.
- Move to the top-right corner and then choose settings.
- After that, you need to go to the visibility and sharing section.
- Choose DNA test sharing there.
- Finally, to change the role, you need to choose the role. And then select another one. But if you need to remove the invitation, then you need to go to the remove option. Or, if you want to resend the invitation, then you need to give click on resend invitation.
Note: If you haven’t received the invitation, then you need to check the email address again to which you have sent the invitation. If it is not correct, then use the right email address. But even still it is not going, then contact the team right away.
Have any issues?
If you need some assistance related to sharing AncestryDNA results, then contact Customer Support now. They will guide you with the best solutions so that you can easily get free from all DNA results-related issues. Call Our Ancestry Support Number +1-888-299-3207.
Answer:- Many websites, such as 23 and Me, including Ancestry DNA, do not allow you to share your DNA results with any other sites. But you can simply download your DNA on your device and then can upload it to the other sites without any issue.
Answer:- Yes, you can select not to see your DNA results to anyone. You can keep it private by using the option to hide it from other people.
Answer:- You can easily put your Ancestry DNA in the mailbox. So, the answer is yes!
Answer:- You can easily share the matches on Ancestry DNA by moving to the privacy section > changing next to DNA ethnicity & matches, adding a person > writing down the email address or ancestry username > viewer, collaborator, or manager, and finally, giving a click on send an invitation.