If you want to color coding in legacy family tree, then you must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps to color code your ancestry with Legacy Family Tree. So, move ahead, and you can reach them right away in case of any difficulties for 100% satisfactory help and solutions related to Legacy Family Tree.
Color Coding In Legacy Family Tree
To turn on the colors, follow the steps as follows;
The colour code will turn on before viewing and printing the full-color pedigrees. You need to follow these steps as follows;
- First, you need to move ahead to the pedigree view and then go ahead to yourself. If you don’t have to be in the pedigree view, then in such case, you need to simply easy for you to check out the effect of the respective colour-coding.
- After that, you need to go to the tools and then apply ancestor colours.
- You have to then go ahead to the apply color-coding button.
You and your father’s father’s ancestors are blue; your father’s mother’s ancestors are green; your mother’s father’s ancestors are red; and your mother’s mother’s ancestors are yellow.
When choosing the colour that you need,
The default colours are blue, green, yellow, and red. Also, to choose the colour that you want, follow the steps as follows
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the options, and then you need to go ahead to customize.
- Next, you have to go ahead to view the tab quickly.
- You have to then move to the ancestor colour coding section.
- Choose the change button, and then you need to choose your desired colours and finally choose the save option.
To print charts in colour, follow the steps as follows
The legacy chart or reports can be quickly printed in colour. For instance, for printing the color-coded pedigree chart;
- First, move to the reports icon in the main toolbar.
- After that, you need to go ahead to the pedigree tab.
- Next, go ahead to the colour text and boxes button.
- You have to then move to the 4th option of the 4-line colours.
- After doing so, you must go to the save option and print or preview.
You can quickly organize the color-coding system well. Also, using the deluxe edition to take advantage of Legacy’s color coding would be best. To learn more about the deluxe edition, you can visit the official website now.
Need some help?
If you want some help color coding in legacy family tree, contact the experts now. You need to tell them about the queries well so that you can instantly get 100% satisfactory issues related to color-coding! You can call us our family tree maker support number +1-888-257-3335, or you can Live Chat with our Experts.