Please call family tree maker support number if this information does not work for you. Are you troubled not being able to think clearly on what to name the ‘Backups and SyncLogs in your Family Tree Maker? Then you should now be glad that you are on the right site and the perfect blog. Here you will be guided with top-notch solutions that are effective.
Now you’ve just got to have a look at the below steps, and then by following them you can similarly name the Back UPs and Sync Logs;
For using the Sync logs in your Family Tree Maker;
• For the main working file, you can give it a main name for example; ‘Master’.
• Then you are required to see the version of the family tree and according to that, you can use Master_2014_1_1510.
• Next, if you want to rename it then you can easily do the updates in their name.
• For updates, you have to visit the select tree option.
• There you need to go to the upper left of the plan workspace.
• After that, you need to rename it and thus it will get renamed.
• So whenever you want you can rename it according to your wish.
For the Backup of your Family Tree Maker;
• So for backup, you can use the default filename i.e. YYYY-MM-DD.
• In this, you also need to write the number of the version, for example, 1510.
• So it will look something like 2020-03-03-1510.
• Therefore after adding the facility of backup, it will get updated according to month and time within 24 hours.
Thus these are the steps by which you can easily set the name of Back UPs and Sync Logs. Now the above solutions are useful and the best to help you get over with the procedure as soon as possible. But if you encounter any problem when you go through the steps then you need to immediately get in touch with the team of experts at Family Tree Maker Support number. And you will experience the best services here as the techs are available at all times to assist the users. So you need not worry instead just give a dial to the team without any delay.